The Galician Audiovisual Cluster is an association registered in the Regional Government of Galicia’s Registry of Associations, with tax ID number G-15891260 and domiciled in Rúa Lope Gomez de Marzoa, s/n Building FEUGA 15705 Santiago de Compostela. The customer service line is 981 941 792 and the general e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org. The Galician Audiovisual Cluster is the domain owner of the www.clusteraudiovisualgalego.com
Object of the web
The objectives of the Galician Audiovisual Cluster website are to encourage its members’ entrepreneurial activity, areas of work and project development as well as to communicate new trends within the audiovisual sector.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
All rights reserved. The texts, images, sounds, animations, video and other content included in this website are the property of the Galego Audiovisual Cluster. Any transmission, distribution, reproduction, public communication, provision, transformation, manipulation or storage, in whole or in part, requires the prior and express written consent of the Galician Audiovisual Cluster, except when otherwise indicated. Unless expressly authorized in writing, the establishment of technical link devices that from third party pages give direct access to the Galego Audiovisual Cluster page is not allowed.
The Galician Audiovisual Cluster logos, as well as their trade names, brands, packaging and other elements susceptible of industrial property are registered by (they are owned by) Galego Audiovisual Cluster.
This website may include technical devices linking to external pages on which the Galician Audiovisual Cluster is not responsible in any way for the contents or any other aspect related to these pages or their access.
The Galician Audiovisual Cluster can not guarantee the absence of computer viruses or any other harmful component or condition on our website or on the servers that make it available. The Galician Audiovisual Cluster, excludes, to the fullest extent permitted by the Spanish legal system, any liability for damages that accompany or derive from the use of these web pages.
The Galician Audiovisual Cluster can modify without prior notice the characteristics, specifications and photographs of its products, as well as any other information collected here, and is not subject to any guarantee of any kind.
All information and data described on the site were extracted from reliable sources. The Galician Audiovisual Cluster can modify without notice any information collected here and this is not subject to any warranty of any kind. The Galician Audiovisual Cluster is not responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may be caused by the accuracy, veracity or completeness of said information, or the use that may be made of it.
In no case shall it be understood that, by accessing this website, the user obtains a license or authorization for the use, beyond the strictly private use, of any content, information or service existing on the website or on any right related thereto, especially those of intellectual and industrial property.
This legal notice is governed in each and every one of its extremes by Spanish laws.
The Galician Audiovisual Cluster reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on its website, the configuration and presentation of this and the access conditions.
The Galician Audiovisual Cluster reserves the right to store the IP addresses of users who access the website for the creation of access statistics, to know the movements of users and to accumulate broad demographic information as a whole. This information is stored for the maximum time required by law.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
GALICIAN AUDIOVISUAL CLUSTER. Rúa Lope Gómez de Marzoa, s/n. Edificio Feuga. Campus Vida. 15705-Santiago de Compostela. Telephone number: 981 941 792. Mail: email@example.com
In general, the purpose of the data processing will be the provision of services, commercial management and the sending of information. In particular,
- Manage the sending of information on the conditions of adhesion to the Cluster.
- Manage the sending of information about training courses, conferences, forums, events, projects and services and know their opinion regarding the information provided.
- Manage and offer the different services that the Galician Audiovisual Cluster provides its associates and / or other companies.
- Contact the senders of information to the Cluster, respond to your request, request or query, as well as follow up later.
- Manage and carry out the provision of services contracted by the user and, if applicable, billing and collection.
- Manage, if applicable, the user's registration processes on the web page, in the email and in the newsletters of the Cluster.
- Manage, if applicable, the processes related to training activities, internationalization, innovation, dissemination, communication and / or provision of associative services.
- Manage, if applicable, the sending, receiving and processing of the registration forms in the different activities of the Cluster as well as the questionnaires of satisfaction and / or assessment of the quality of the same.
- Create, if applicable, the user profile to offer content, products and services in a personalized way.
- Evaluate and manage, if applicable, your curriculum vitae for selection processes that adapt to your professional profile and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of personnel.
We will not treat personal data for any other purpose than those described here except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
PLACE WHERE INFORMATION IS SAVED
The information provided is stored in the Cluster server or in suppliers and companies responsible for processing data that servers have in the territory of the European Union or are covered by the Privacy Shield.
The personal data necessary for the management of the services provided by the Cluster will be kept for as long as the associative relationship and / or the provision of services is maintained, as long as it is necessary for compliance with the legal responsibilities and until the possible responsibilities derived from these or while the owner of the data does not exercise his right of suppression or opposition to the treatment.
The execution of the provision of the services offered by this entity to its members derived from the contract of adhesion to it and the acceptance of its Statutes, legal compliance and consent of the interested party.
ASSIGNMENT OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
No data will be transferred to third parties, except those necessary to employees, collaborators and suppliers for the provision of services and / or legal obligations. In particular, the data may be communicated to the following entities:
• To the different public administrations: local, autonomous, state and European as well as to public companies and dependent organizations for statistical purposes or for the participation of the Cluster and its companies in calls for grants, grants, contests or financing programs.
• To other private entities (associations, foundations and companies) for statistical purposes or for the participation of the Cluster and its companies in calls for grants, grants, contests or financing programs.
• To the financial entities through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
• To the tax and accounting advice through which the tax and accounting obligations of the Cluster are managed.
In the case of providing third-party data to this entity, the interested party assumes the responsibility of informing them in advance of everything provided for in article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation under the conditions established in said precept.
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not in the Galician Audiovisual Cluster we are treating personal data that concerns them.
The owner of the data has the following rights:
• Right to withdraw consent at any time.
• Right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data, portability or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
• Right to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
• Right to object to the processing of your data, in which case we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
• Right to file a claim with the competent control authority, Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
To exercise your rights you may do so by sending a communication, by mail to
GALICIAN AUDIOVISUAL CLUSTER. Rúa Lope Gómez de Marzoa, s / n. Feuga Building Campus Life. 15705-Santiago de Compostela or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files that are downloaded to the user's terminal equipment (computer, tablet, mobile phone ...) and stored in the memory of your browser. The data contained in the cookies can be analyzed by the Cluster to improve the usability of the websites and offer more personalized information and services.
The browsing data retrieved by the cookies are anonymous and are not associated with any person. Personal information must be provided to the Cluster explicitly by the user.
The user can delete or deactivate the cookies from the browser settings. In this case, the website will continue to be operative, but without the advantages of personalization.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DOES THE CLUSTER USE?
• According to the entity that manages them:
- Own. They are cookies that are sent from a computer or domain managed by the Cluster to the user's terminal.
- From third parties. They are cookies that are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain not managed or controlled by the Cluster. In this case, cookies installed by the Cluster that collect information managed by third parties are also included. Third-party cookies can be used for the measurement and analysis of user behavior in order to improve your Cluster web experience.
• According to the length of time they remain activated:
- Of session. They collect data while the user navigates through the Cluster website in order to provide the requested service. They expire or are deleted when the browser is closed.
- Persistent. They are stored in the user's terminal. They expire in a long or medium period of time or they never do it.
• According to the purpose:
- Techniques. They are the necessary ones for the correct navigation through the website.
- Of customization. They allow the user to define the characteristics (language) for browsing the web page.
- Of analysis. They allow the Cluster the analysis linked to the navigation carried out by the user in order to monitor the use of the website, as well as to make statistics of the most visited contents, the number of visitors, etc.
PURPOSE OF THE COOKIES
The purposes of the cookies used in the Cluster are:
• Techniques. The objective of this type of cookies is to make it possible for the navigation of the page to be satisfactory. This type of cookies allows the system to recognize registered users and remind them of the user name and password, among other functions.
• Of customization. These cookies allow the user to access the Cluster website with some predefined general characteristics, such as the language, browser or geographical location from which the service is accessed. This information of the users allows the Cluster to offer a better and more personalized service.
• Analytics. The anonymous data contained in these cookies allow the measurement, monitoring and study of user activity in order to incorporate improvements in the websites, applications and platforms of the Cluster.
• Advertising. These cookies make it possible to manage advertising spaces based on criteria such as content editing or users' browsing habits.